Help Getting Your Child Support

We will be doing case studies of problems you are having on this website.  If you or someone you know are having a problem getting child support, let us know the problems you are having by using the form on the right.  We will be posting the problem and the answer on the website.  No names will be used.  To see the first response visit the FAQ page.

Unpaid Child Support has Reached An Epidemic!

There was $108,000,000,000 owed in unpaid child support in 2009, according to the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement.  That’s $108 BILLION!

If you are owed back child support, we want to help you learn how to use the system to get the non custodial parent to start paying what they owe and adhere to the Court Order.  We have listed the Child Support Enforcement Agency information for every state in the United States and for every county in Ohio. 

Before you contact your local CSEA office, there are a few things you should remember.

  • Always know who you are talking to, and keep a log for the date and time, this will help later
  • Your CSEA office might be in a different time zone if the non custodial parent has moved
  • Don’t get discouraged – persistence pays off!
  • Have all of the information possible about the non custodial parent
  • Gather all of the legal documents you have about your case

Once you have this information, call the appropriate office and make an appointment.